This trip that combines the Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail with Camping 3 Days to Machu Picchu is the best way to enjoy the charms and picturesque towns of the Sacred Valley and the stories of each Inca complexes surrounded by majestic sacred mountains. The next day we start our 2-Day short Inca Trail with Camping to Machu Picchu which is an incredible hiking route with stunning panoramic views, beautiful archaeological sites, original stone steps, and abundant flora and fauna. Venture on this Sacred Valley tour & Short Inca Trail with Camping , enjoy a unique lifetime experience and visit the Lost City of the Incas differently from the crowd.
It begins at km 104 of the railroad that goes to Machu Picchu, at an altitude of 2150 meters / 7053 feet. The highest point is sun Gate (2,730 meters / 8,956 feet). It is 13 km / 6.5 miles and lasts 6 hours at a moderate pace. It is highly recommended for families traveling with children, elderly gentlemen and for those who do not have much time in Cusco.
- DÍA 01: Cusco – Valle Sagrado de los Incas – Ollantaytambo.
- DÍA 02: Ollantaytambo – KM 104 – Wiñaywayna – Aguas Calientes.
- DÍA 03: Tour a Machu Picchu – Cusco
Briefing for Inca Trail Hike
We provide a full pre-trek briefing at your hotel in Cusco. This gives you the chance to ask questions about the trek itinerary.
Briefings are generally scheduled at the afternoon of the day before your trek starts. If your trek begins on a Monday then the briefing will be scheduled for the Saturday before. Please take this into consideration when booking your travel plans to Cusco, ensuring you arrive in time for the briefing.
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Colorfull pisac market
- Unique experience with local peoples
- Short Inca Trail experience
- Train journey
- One camp at puente ruinas
- Inca history
- Inca complex such a Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Winayhuayna
- Hotel pick up
- Private transportation from your hotel to the train station
- Permits for the Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 3 Bus tickets: from Machu Pichu down to Aguas Calientes, the next morning from Aguas Calientes up to Machu Picchu, and the afternoon return down to Aguas Calientes
Licensed guide experienced in trekking and fluent in English
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Expedition Train from Ollantaytambo to KM104 – Ollantaytambo with private van connection to Cusco
- Admission tickets to the Short Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Archaeological site.
- One night Camping at puente ruinas
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: $75 USD per person
- Machu Picchu Mountain: $75 USD per person
- First breakfast (Usually served at your hotel) and last lunch at Aguas Calientes
- OPTIONAL UPGRADES: Sliping bag or walking poles
- VISTADOME Trains – $67
- Tips for your staff, tips are optional but greatly appreciated)
**Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Mountain are optional treks within Machu Picchu Citadel which do not include a guide. The climb is usually done on your own after your
tour of Machu Picchu Citadel. If you would like the extra hike to be guided, please request in advance. There is an extra cost for this extra guided tour.