The Short Inca Trail with Camping 2 Days is a wonderful option for those nature lover traveler who did not have enough time to conquer the sacred foot path of the incas but still you desire to hike the Inca Trail by Sun gate. This Short Hike to Machu Picchu offers amazing landscapes, large variety of flora and fauna, orchids and birds on display and a visit to the most beautiful site of the Inca Trail (Wiñay Wayna), This journey will make you to enjoy every corners of the Trips to Machu Picchu and surrounding, On this One Day Hike to Machu Picchu you will Cover a distance of 12 km / 8 miles, The 2-Day Inca Trail Hike is not too challenging, which makes it perfect for families with children and those with a tight schedule.
The 2-day and 1-night Inca Trail with Camping allows you to experience some of the secrets of the Incas with camping near the facilities. There is no way to explain the surprise of that “woow woow” when after a four hour hike uphill, You will cross over the second most important Inca ruin, “Wiñay Wayna”, (which, by the way) is beautiful and well worth climbing, go up a flight of steep stairs and then your breath is really taken away at the Sun Gate.
Spending the night camping under the most amazing starlit skies, you will feel truly immersed in the spirit of this sacred area. We have worked hard to ensure that your Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with camping experience is as comfortable as it can be, so from the comfort of the quality camping equipment we use to the sumptuous food that our camp chef prepares, you can be assured of a fantastic night in the mountains.
Short Inca Trail with Camping 2days
This2-Days Inca Trail Hike with Camping to Machu Picchu 2 Days is new version but still need to purchase your entrance fee in advance like for classic Inca trail.
- Starting Altitude – 2100m / 6900ft.
- Highest Altitude – 2730m / 8,792ft.
- Walking Distance – 10km / 6.3 miles
- Accomodation – Camping.
- Overall Difficulty – Easy to Moderate difficult
- One Day Inca Trail
- Train Journey
- Stunning Views of snow cup mountains
- Inca Complex
- Reach History
- Private Tours at Machu Picchu
- Mini-van transfer to and from your Cusco hotel
- Expedition train service from Cusco to Km 104 (start of the hike)
- Expedition train service from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (this train service can be upgraded to the Vista Dome service at an additional cost of US$ 25 per person).
- Entrance tickets for the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- All bus tickets to and from Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide, knowledgeable in Inca history, tradition, fauna/flora and first aids in the wilderness
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen tank carried by your guide
- 1 night camping
- Boxed lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1 with our chef
- Breakfast on Day 2 with our chef
- All camping equipment (sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, bathroom tent, sleeping mats, stools, table etc.)
- Sleeping bag (all of our sleeping bags are professionally cleaned before each hike)
- Lunch on Day 2
- Tips for your guide and driver (tipping is optional, and guidelines can be provided)
- Tickets to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountains (these can be arranged at an additional cost of US$ 75 per person)
Short Inca Trail with Camping Packing List
- Original passport
- ISIC card (if applicable)
- Backpack (if not waterproof bring waterproof backpack cover)
- Sturdy Hiking boots
- Layers for variable temperatures especially at night
- Sun protection (sunscreen, sun hat & sunglasses)
- Insect repellent
- Rain poncho or a good rain jacket
- Toiletries / small towel
- Water bottle – water purifying tablets (optional)